Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Celebrating Lucy

No, No, I didn't forget to post today.  It's just that the sun is finally out and I think summer is really going to arrive.  I know, I almost always post by 8:30am, but I think with this warmer weather my times might be shifting.  I'll still do my best to post every week day, but it might be more in the afternoon or evening.

Sooooo, we didn't have any trips to the ER before Daddy got home, but his plane did get delayed...a whole 17 hours delayed!! Eventually, he made it home to his girls.  I guess, we'll just have to stay on our toes for his next work trip to see what crazy twisted thing will happen...

Sally's BFF, Lucy, had a little birthday get together at the park.  It was the perfect birthday celebration for this age!  Although I didn't get a picture of the two of them, Sally certainly enjoyed herself!  Thanks for the invite Lucy, and Happy 2nd Birthday!!

Giddy Up!

She's got a sweet tooth like her Mama!

Sally met a new friend, Greta, Lucy's cousin.  What is it with little girls LOVING older kids? Thank you Greta for being so sweet and playing with Sally!!
This Mama is one happy camper.  We had a very productive weekend.  In anticipation for our new arrival we had decided it was best if we moved our bedroom to the main level and  Sally will eventually move upstairs to the half story.  I know, the baby won't be here for a long while, but it gets very hot in the half story during the summer, so I thought it would be a good idea to move down now, since we knew we had to eventually do it.  Thank you to my wonderful husband for being so willing to do so much moving and lifting this weekend.

I'm not going to lie, I'm loving that my middle of the night bathroom trips are now, only across the hall instead of all the way down the stairs...

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post, Jackie!!!! Your Father in law loves it like crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete