Monday, November 15, 2010

Let is Snow Let it Snow Let it Snow

As in every other Twin Cities post, this is what we woke up to Saturday morning...beautiful!
I love the snow.  If it's going to be cold, there might as well be something pretty to look at and fun to play in!
Here's our little Eskimo-Thanks Nana & Grandpa for the snow pants and jacket!
She wanted to make sure you saw her boots too!
She's got Minnesota Blood!
She loves her Mama!

Her Daddy too!

Can I just say how wonderful it is to have my husband be able to shovel again!  Remember, last year, he got shoulder surgery in January.  As he was raking the snow off our roof he looked to me and said "Geez, I didn't give you enough credit last year!"  Yep, that's right, I was wife of the year :)

We have video of Sally...that will be tomorrow's post! Hope you have your cuddle duds on, it's chilly out there!

2 comments:

  1. I have never in my life seen leopard snow pants. I love them. I also love how you have matching coats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to do a double take on the snow pants...they match the jacket - so cute! My kids were in HEAVEN this weekend with the snow!!!

    ReplyDelete