Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Friendly Neighbors!

A few reasons why I love our neighbors:

1.  There are two other ladies who are home during the day whom I often get to chat with during the days to help keep me sane.

2.  I have at least one coffee date with them each week

3.  They are always willing to help if we need it, whether it's watching the kids so I can get our car to the shop to get a new battery, or allowing me to vote in the morning before the crowds get too big, or letting us borrow their extension ladder so we (by we, I mean Reid)can clean out our gutters in the back!

4. Our babysitter lives right across the street, which is a bit too convenient!  We get proof from her that Sally is as happy as can be when she comes over to play...see picture below!


Thank you for helping make our house a home!

No comments:

Post a Comment