Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Ranch

I was tagged in my sister's blog to answer the following questions:

1.) What are you having for dinner tonight?  Tonight we're having steak on the grill!  Last night, we had a little of this and a little of that: BLTs, baked potatoes, chicken wings, chicken strips and fresh raspberries.  Check out this video of Sally trying ranch for the first time.  We couldn't get over how quickly she'd move her hand to her mouth! Sorry for the part where it's a bit shaky, I couldn't hold back my laughter...

2.) What is your favorite and least favorite household chore? My favorite chore is laundry, there's no better feeling than clean sheets and empty laundry baskets!  My least favorite household chore is dishes...I think that's why I don't like to cook...


3.) What's your middle name and is there a story behind it? My middle name is my maiden name.  It's old fashioned to switch it when you get married and I liked the idea, so I am Jacqueline Moran Craigmile!


4.) If you could only use one piece of make-up for a week, what would it be? Mascara, there's something about it that makes me feel like I got ready for the day, maybe because it helps me look like I'm not half asleep?  I have pretty light eyelashes. 


5.) Who is a famous person that you've met or seen up close? About a month ago we ran into Michael Cuddyer, from the Twins, at Crave in SLP at the West End.  The first one that came to mind was Robert Redford when we were skiing in Utah.  My mom spotted him and we literally chased him down the hill.  He looked at us as he was throwing away a toothpick and said hello.  I had no idea who he was...he was so short and wrinkley...

Feel free to answer any or all of the 5 questions in the comments, it's always fun to see who's reading the blog :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, Sally, get after that dressing!!!!!!!!! Cannon loves the ketchup thing and now you with Ranch. :)

    ReplyDelete