Monday, September 27, 2010

Girl Talk

My good friend from High School came "home" to Alex this weekend so we could hang out.  By hang out, I mean talk for 10 straight hours.  We talked about the joys of marriage, motherhood and life.  We reminisced about the "old" days, and shared many laughs! We're one in the same, me and Jess.  It was fun to have our kiddies play together for a bit too.  We were lucky to have Grandparents watch over the Littles so we could go out for a few drinks, even if I needed my certified birth certificate to order an adult beverage...


Sally-16 months  Logan-10 months





Thanks for coming home to play with us! We can't wait until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Sal~ I like your new friend> So glad you and he, plus your moms could catch up on things! :)

    ReplyDelete