Thursday, May 9, 2019

April Snowstorm

A fun last minute Sunday meet up at the bowling alley with friends!

My friend Alisha sent this to me and I couldn't stop laughing...
Mason loving watching the guys clean out the dryer vent
When these two are on, they are so great to watch!
Here's a progression of our April snowstorm within 4 hours...one for the record books!



We decided to embrace it!


Still big followers of the Eagle cam
Monthly Kid Dates with my Elizabeth.  She wanted lunch at Noodles and to volunteer at Feed My Starving Children!



"Look, I'm the king of the mountain!"
Shoveling...he's the only Minnesotan currently missing the snow
Biiiiiiiiking
Spring again!
"Mason, come take a picture with me!"
Looking older and older every day :(
Emma's turn for a monthly kid date.  She wanted dinner at DQ and Living Stations of the Cross.  She asked if Daddy could wear "the jacket when you have an important meeting, and the long pointy thing (tie)" She picked out which tie she wanted, and without knowing, it was Grandpa Joe's old tie ♥


Snack time with a walk around the pond
"Mom, take a picture of me by the tree that fell over"
Freeeeeeeedom
So good to be back outside running in the morning. I didn't realize what a mental feat it was to run 27 laps around the indoor track.  I've already upped my runs by a mile!
Can you spot Sally singing the song.
If you look hard you can see Lucy, Sally and Libby riding on the other side of the pond.  We loved having Lucy over a few days after school.


Libby sporting her new sunnies and purse from her Godmother Meggers!
Emma leading the way on our walk around the pond
Mason: Mom, what's that?
Mom: That's a cloud, buddy.
Mason: No, it's NOT. That's an elephant!!

NAILED IT!

Hope to be back soon with our awesome road trip to Kansas for Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment