Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

How are you? Do I still have any followers?  Maybe, maybe not.  Mostly doing this for the memory for the kiddos.  But I am still so glad you're here, especially you, Lisa ;)

Soooooo my kids will probably look 100 years older since I last posted, especially if you don't follow me on Instagram and we have since gained 3 feet of snow and a million degrees below zero.  Pretty sure it was Summer/beginning of Fall when I last regularly blogged...

So, here I am, gave up the Gram for Lent so that I could have more prayer time and more time to get this blog back in working order...I hope.

I might as well start with the most recent and from there, I'll be all over the place.

I just got back from a wonderful Women's Retreat that I helped organize through our Parish.  So many graces still flowing from that weekend.  Hard to express it in words, especially if you weren't there.

So, this is what we've been up to the last week or so...

Elizabeth (Libby now prefers to go by Elizabeth, don't worry, I call her all the things, Libby, LJ E-Liz, Liza...she doesn't mind) came home with one less tooth.  Her technology teacher, Mrs. Offerdahl, pulled her tooth out for her.  Apparently she's an expert at this.  Libby (see!) was thrilled!



 Checking out the tooth fairy goods
 One year ago, my what a year...continue to pray for Father Don, if you haven't been.  We got to see him a few weeks ago, it was wonderful to see him! He's handing the progression of ALS very well!
 I was gone one more for a birthday shopping day with my friend Kari and Reid sent this of the kiddos after playing outside...snack time.  He said he came upstairs and found them like this...love it!
 When Sally decides something, she goes ALL INNNNN....she decided she wanted to organize her room...
 Mommy had put away the Christmas jams...or so she thought...
 I made a visor for the summer! (just like Grandma!)
 One of our Family Lenten goals is to read a chapter a day from the Bible.  We started with Matthew!
 Look, a bridge!
 Parts of my awesome retreat

 Our Patroness Saint was Saint Catherine Laboure, she is most well known for bringing us Mary's miraculous medal.  A very talented retreat leader made these journals for us!
 Prepping the "swag bags"
 Rocking my Faith shirt for the day of
 Daddy rocking the start of solo parenting and praying a Rosary for the retreat!

Creations!
 My awesome retreat room.  Such a treat for all of us to have our own individual rooms complete with a Crucifix and a beautiful view!
 Rockin' Solo Dad
 My view...just wait until Sunday morning's view after the rain and snow!
 Elizabeth's last basketball game this season, she's #20
 Nice Defense!

 Mason, rocking daddy's slippers, gloves and watching the "Eag" Cam
 Liz Kelly rocking her leadership
 Powerful prayer experiences for many
 Dinner helpers
 Tater Tot Casserole
 My Loves!
 Stunning Sunday morning views



 Embracing it!
 Prayer before Sally's choir leads Mass
 Announcing the Processional Song
 Watching the plow
 John, making sure the bus makes it out safely!
 Welcome home note
 Back to mom life, love it!
 Letting Daddy know he's the special prayer person for our Lent Prayer Chain
 Reid said I should take a daily pic, showing the snow melt...this was yesterday.  Notice it's almost touching the swing...I love it! A memorable winter, for sure!

and that's a wrap for now.  Hope to be back soon! God Bless you!

4 comments:

  1. God Bless You!! And yay for the blog post! So fun reading and feeling a part of your week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Maybe you will motivate me to update mine. I don't think I've done anything since we moved... Last July.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Yay! Yes, would love to see more pics of my Goddaughter, especially since I'm not on IG!

    ReplyDelete