Monday, May 14, 2018

Enjoying the Ordinary

A few pictures from before I left for Arizona. I believe we had a smaller snow storm before I left...

Reid snapped this picture.  It's like our own "Cat Sally" basking in the sun

I think I titled this one "Ignorance is Bliss"

He has no idea there shouldn't be snow on the ground, we should NOT be wearing hats and mittens at the end of April
 At least we were outside!

 We've lived here almost 3 years and she's the 1st kid to do this...3rd one has spunk
 My evens, #2 and #4
 When these 2 are on, it is so sweet to witness.  Libby loves being the one in control and Emma loves to be included.  They were doing "lessons" where Libby is the teacher and Emma is the student
 National Sibling Day calls for a photo op before school
  "Sisters and Brother, together as Friends, ready to face whatever life sends.
 Joy and Laughter, or tears and strife,
 holding hands tightly,
 as we dance through life."
 Silly face...
 C-Mile Sisters with matching hair
 I was able to sneak away to cheer on William at his State meet.  He rocked it!!
 Can you spot him?

 Kicking Butt and dropping seconds!
 Crushed!
 Love Sally's creativity
 Apple doesn't Fall far from the tree, pun intended
 and then I went to Arizona and Reid was on his work trip in Florida.  Love these pictures of him...Mister Director of Domestic Transportation

 and then I made it back and we couldn't wait for Daddy to meet us at swimming to take home 3 of the 4.  When #4 can't walk and you need your arms to help #3 get ready for swimming...
 Sillies
 Dressing and preppin for the Bus
 a Friday afternoon with beautiful weather, finally
 Bubbles
 trying on sister's sunnies
[VIDEO]



Afternoon walk with SUNSHINE
[VIDEO]



I liked this quote I stumbled on the other day:

Rollin' 6 deep this summer!!

 Bubbles
 Crazy what happens in a week time.

One week ago I was stranded in AZ, while MN had a historic Blizzard.  This night we had brats on the grill and DQ cones on the front step in our Jammies!
 She was so excited to get promoted to a bigger bike

Reid wanted a Mary statue for his birthday, so we headed to the Mustard Seed in search for one.  Little did we know they had free Earth Day activities
Mason loved the waterfall

[VIDEO]


They each got to plant a few seeds
Checking out the Donkey
He loves riding in his bike!
[VIDEO]

Gotta keep my tan I brought home from AZ :)
When the stars align and we all have free schedules and access to a babysitter, we jump on it! Friends that are like Family! Drinks and Dinner and Lagos Tacos
I love the calm & quiet that the neighborhood has in September and May...kiddos are still in school
Maybe this will get him to walk? He doesn't like his knees to touch...Bear Crawl
[VIDEO]

Mornings are the best
I could watch him play all day
[VIDEO]

Finally the snow is gone and the grass isn't muddy...a whole new world for Mason to explore!
He's all boy and it's so fun for me to watch and learn

[VIDEO]


Life is good
Sweet Eleanor hanging with Emma while they wait for S & L to get home from school

I think we're down to 16 days of school left! Eeeeeek

and a handful of videos if you're bored :)






Have a wonderful Day! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment