Monday, February 12, 2018

Happy 1st Birthday Mason

Today my baby turns one.  I've shed quite a few tears leading up to this day.  Yes, I'm sad that Mason is turning one (I've gotten sad when all my babies have turned one), but it's more about the end of a stage that has defined me for 9 years.  There will be no more planned babies.  The bedtime snuggles are what get me.  Each day he's a day older I get closer to no more baby snuggles until (God willing) I snuggle my grandchildren.  They will never again be my very own baby.




"There are really places in your heart that you don't know exist until you love a child" -Anne Lamott

I have to feel it to remember it and cry it out.  It allows me to embrace and welcome the new stage of our parenting life.

Each baby grows faster and faster.  I have no regrets.  We place our family time as a very high priority and we have clocked many hours of snuggling and playing on the floor with our precious baby boy. I am so very grateful to be able to be at home raising these kiddos and being with them nearly every moment of their beginning days of life.  There were hard days and long nights (not so much with Mason), but the years go so fast.

Mason truly was a dream baby, he was absolutely perfect.  We're ready for year two!

Here's a favorite picture from each month, then the monthly pictures, his 12 month picture and his year slideshow.  ENJOY!

Birth Day!


February

 March
 April
 May
 June
 July
 August
 September
 October
 November
 December
 January
 February














12 months!!

 Not gonna lie, a little bit glad I'm done for good with my monthly photo shoots




 I thought it would be fun to throw in the girls and say it's their 105th month, 74th month, 40th month and 12 month photo shoot :)



 BaDaBing BaDaBoom that's a wrap!

Mason had his one year photos taken at JcPenney Portrait. Oh my goodness, I can't believe I waited to find them until my last babe.  So much less stress.  I was in and out in 20 minutes, with my pictures!!!  Here's a sampling


 These really show the red in his hair.  We joke that his messy, fresh from bed hair makes him look like Ed Sheeran






[VIDEO] Which often doesn't work via mobile views...



Happy Birthday, Dream Baby! We love you so very much!! God sure blessed us with you!

We love you more every day,
Mom, Dad, Sally, Libby & Emma

**Happy Birthday to Mason's Birthday Buddy, Uncle Joey!  30 years apart! ♥**

1 comment:

  1. Loved the slideshow! I may have to check out jc pennys pictures now!

    ReplyDelete