Thursday, January 11, 2018

January Heat Wave

We joined the rest of the Minnesotans as we crawled out of Hibernation for a few days to enjoy our Heat Wave!

Mason's nap schedule finally allowed me to check out our tinest little skater.  The cutest little thing! I even got a chance to take a lap or two on my skates!

Enjoying some time together while Libby was at a birthday party, the Littles were napping and Mom was out running errands

 Emma asking to take a picture of her Castle for Daniel Tiger
 Exploring
 [VIDEO]


 He'll be out of the stroller joining his sisters soon enough
 Emma was being stubborn because I wouldn't let her push the stroller.  Sally felt bad and went back to rescue her :)
 Winter in Minnesota...Mason was mid blink
 Mason heard an airplane
 On Monday we made it out for a morning walk to the park!



 [VIDEO]



 [VIDEO]

and then she stated that she had to go potty and couldn't hold it for the walk home...girlfriend has no shame, took it like a champ, she thought it was the funniest thing ever
 [VIDEO]

Emma insisting on taking a picture of me in the enchanted forest
 Emma had her 1st night of swimming lessons.  Girlfriend shows her spunk even when she's in a class setting. If she didn't want to do something she said "Mmmm, no thank you."
 at one point she got pretty comfortable with her platform and started swinging on the bar, and went under.  Her teacher had to come and help her.  When asked what her favorite part of class was, she said "remember when I went all the way under and my teacher came to get me. That was hilarious, I like that best. I want to do that again next time..."
[VIDEO]

[VIDEO]



 [VIDEO]

Emma wanting to take another picture of her animals all snuggly in their bed
 Precious morning moment of Libby reading to Mason [VIDEO]

Daddy had a lot of fun exploring this box with Libby this weekend.  Thank you Nana & Grandpa!
 [VIDEO]

Little Mister must be developing something, and it better NOT be walking.  He hasn't been the best napper as of late, how is he already standing on his bumper?!  2 days until he's 11 months....how? and Why? :(

fun reminder on my timehop.  8 years, MANY memories later.  So glad we made this decision for our family!!

**Also, I apologize in advance for typing errors.  I never go back and proof my posts, ain't nobody got time for that. I notice lots of errors in to, too, two, there, their there's or missed words or whatnot.  So, please excuse any typos :)**

No comments:

Post a Comment