Thursday, January 4, 2018

Christmas and Christmas Break

The C-Mile Sibs made it on Santa's nice list!

The Bigs got their long hoped for Hatchimals!


[VIDEO]



 Poor LJ, still not feeling well

[VIDEO]


[VIDEO]


Emma got her painting set

and Mason got his Big Dump Truck




and then we surprised the girls with a spring break trip!  They each got a matching swimsuit with their favorite color.  Emma had a pair of goggles with hers, Libby had a toy airplane and Sally had the Florida State puzzle piece from a puzzle.  Sally put it all together and explained to the sisters!  We're pretty excited! 

Mason doesn't make the cut, he gets to hang back and have two on one time with Nana & Grandpa.  If he came along, I wouldn't get to be fun mom, I'd just have to care for him, and he would be a disaster on the beach.  God willing, there will be many more family trips in our future, he'll make the cut soon enough ;)

[VIDEO]


When Sally understood what the gifts meant


[Video]

[VIDEO]

The rest of the day was a recovery day for Libby and lazy jammie day, play with all the toys day
 Battleship!
 Chasing trucks!

 Thanks Grandma and George for my new towel!
 Sally and I snuck away to the movie Wonder, so great! We read the book together, the book is always better, but the movie was pretty great too! 
 Daddy picked out and bought me a dress, he always second guesses himself, and I often send ideas and so I know what I'll be getting.  I love the dress, I'd pick it out myself, but I love it even more because he picked it out on his own!
 Libby took a looooong time to recover, like 4 days!  Ooof
 another fun gift, thanks Grandma and George
 Little Brother trying to get a turn with the Hatchimals
 My handsome little man!
 We love it when the Lindbergs come to visit! The kiddos always play so well together, which allows Mary and I to have some quality chatting time.  Thanks for taking the time to come and see us!  We met when Sally and Lucy were 3 months old.  From the beginning we talked about our future group of 7 kiddos and here they are!! So very grateful!

We were patiently awaiting the arrival of our new Goddaughter!!! Madison Genevieve arrived on December 27th healthy and beautiful and perfect! God is so good!! We cannot wait to meet her and celebrate her baptism in a few short days in Kansas!! Ready or not Joergers, the baby hogs will be headed your way, shortly! :)

Next up, Christmas celebrations with Nana and Grandpa and New Year's Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment