Friday, November 17, 2017

Grandparents' Day

Libby was excited to have her 1st Grandparents' Day and Sally was excited to have them back for a 3rd time!









 This is Sally's teacher, she has since had her baby, a healthy baby boy, Tommy! We're so happy for her, but already miss her!

Then the Grandparents came out to our house for lunch! Always great to have them be just a few hours away!

Bummed that Mr. Mason was more than ready for his nap when they arrived, so he missed the party.  After a solid 3 hour nap he was happy as could be!


 One of the biggest Viking Fans I know!
 Teething? check out the drool!
 Emma had her 3 year well visit a few weeks ago, it was so sweet watching her do her vision check, and then to see her do her hearing.  She's such a peanut!

Weight: 29lbs--32%
Height: 35.25inches--13%

 Our neighbor invited us to be on the Jason Show again, this time to model DIY Halloween costumes.  She sneakily didn't tell me I needed to dress up until after I had already said yes :)

Emma and Brecken the TV Stars
 A red Lego!
 2 Dinos!

 We help guide Sally with what is worth spending her money on.  She was excited to head to Fleet's Toyland and get a crystal making kit for only $10!
 Our Bookworm, all day, every day, if she could.  She'll read anything and everything and she'll read something more than once, the girl just loves to read!
 I love getting Libby new things, as she often doesn't get new new, more "new to her" hand me downs.  For some reason we didn't have winter boots in her size, so I surprised her with these.  I want them in my size!
 One day Emma and I declared it the day to be PUZZLE DAY, where we so ALL of her puzzles.  She thought it was the greatest thing ever, and has asked every day since to do it again and again.  I love my gig!
 She loves when Sally's basketball practice is from 6-7pm and she makes the cut to go!
 My favorite thing to switch out for the seasons, our mantel
 Proud of our girlies and their wonderful remarks from conferences!  Sally's self portrait, she says it reminds her of me when I was little
 and how cute are these pictures that Libby has drawn! She's not required to label everything, but she loves to write and spell and read and just learn in general!



 and then the sweetest little discovery. In Spanish class they learned all about the Day of the Dead.  She dedicated her mask to Grandpa Joe and then continued to make a special spot for it on her desk, complete with a cross!

 Mason's excelling too...although, he's "doing it wrong", one of his favorite places to crawl is through the bottom of his exersaucer
 Found in Sally's lunch. "Sally I hope that we can play together. Sisters forever. Love your little sister. Love, Libby."  Also found in Libby's locker are notes that Sally secretly places in there.
 One of the Kindergarten Mom's graciously hosted a night at her house with all of the Kindergarten Mom's so that we can have a chance to get to know one another as we'll be on this journey together, for a while.  Love this picture one of the mom's captured.  I just love our little community!

I'll leave you with some Emmaisms :)




I love the name connection she makes.  As I've maybe stated before, some of my most treasured mom moments are the conversations I'm able to have with the kiddos in the car.  Emma is such a chatterbox, I sometimes, secretly record our conversations:


Happy FriYay!

No comments:

Post a Comment