Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Mason's 6 months

These were taken on time, just never posted

Happy Happy Happy Chins Chins Chins

I'm posting alllllllll of the pics I took because I love them all and I'm lazy :)

Stats:

Weight: 17 pounds 9 ounces (47%)
Height: 27.5 inches (80%)
Head: 18.25 inches (99%) No wonder we have such a hard time getting shirts over his head, and he's still a little top heavy to be sitting up on his own...at least when he turned 6 months he was...he's starting to master it now

We've had a handful of nights of 10-11 hours straight of sleep! Still 3 naps a day! 1 1/2, 2 hour and 1 hour.  6-6:30pm bedtime 6-7am morning

LOVES his sisters, his dad and his Mama, each in different ways.

HATES putting his arms into sleeves of shirts, but that's pretty much all that he fusses about.

DREAM BABY!!

Here's my Handsome Hunk:





















No comments:

Post a Comment