Tuesday, July 4, 2017

A little Bit of This & a Little Bit of That

Hello Hello!  Can you believe it's already the end of June?  Yikes, where does the time go?

Finally not a crazy long post with a million pictures to catch up on.  Here's what we've been up to:

Still lovin' on her brother every chance she can get.  Especially now, as she wasn't allowed to go near him last week when she had Hand-Foot-and-Mouth, yuck!  Also, yes, still wearing diapers, because I don't have the energy to potty train.  Although, I might not have a choice.

This weekend she has been enjoying getting herself dressed.  She came down this morning very certain that she would wear underwear today.  She wants it, I don't.  But I guess this might be the best time, as Reid is off Monday and Tuesday, so maybe???

An oldie, but a goodie.  This was from a few weeks ago when the Christensens had us over for a get together with former co-workers.  The kiddos enjoyed playing on their hammock!
 a couple of weekends ago there was a crazy storm Sunday morning.  It followed us in to Church. Luckily we made it inside before it hit and then it was done by the time church was over.
 Piles of hail
 Chillaxin' at it's finest!
 Lots of divide and conquer this summer, "You take the Bigs, I'll stay with the Littles"  Reid got to take the Bigs to Libby's t-ball.  He was able to help on the field and Sally snap a cute picture.
 Supporters of one another...most of the time
 It was also picture night!
 She has a great team and great coaches.  Fun to be on the same team as the Peyton siblings!
 Neighborhood Biker Gang
 After dinner park time with Daddy so Mommy could clean up in peace and put the little mister to bed.  Libby also wanted to show daddy her new trick--she can do the monkey bars solo!
 Tornado everywhere she goes
 Mason's been going through his 4 month sleep regression.  It's great fun.  Not really.  Paired with it is the fact he can roll.  Sally helped calm him and patted him back to sleep for his nap.  I think the worst is over and we're starting to head in the right direction. Hopefully!
 Rainy day painting nails.  Watching a quick show while we were waiting for them to dry
 Bob Books on the Kindle! Big Sister helping to sound out the words--benefits of a big family!
 The girls wanted to have another sale.  Complete with a yard sign this time.
 Daddy's a champ on the weekend, often helping out with errands.  He took the girls for a Target run after Mass, while I put Mason down for a nap!
 Helpers making Tater Tot Casserole, because it was Fall like weather last weekend
 I don't want to forget this stage of life.  As I'm sure in the not so distance future, I will long for these days.
 My hands might be quite full, but you should see my heart.  Most days go pretty well, until 5pm hits and daddy's stuck in traffic, dinner needs to be made, the girls are starting to pick on each other and Mason's ready to eat and go to bed.  Pretty much the perfect storm...
 Someone recently said to me, "It's one thing to hear you have 4 children, ages 8, 5.5, 2.5 and 1/3.  It's a whole 'nother to see it in person."
 We had a fun morning with friends!  9 children and 3 Mamas.  It went surprisingly well.  Not pictured were the babies, Mason & Mia.
"Squirrels? I'll get 'em with my gun!"
**Whoops, this was set to publish last week on Wednesday**

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, I don't know how you do it. I got two little one's and an adult daughter. Most days I feel crazy and looking at these pics I just realized I've got it pretty easy!!! You have a beautiful family and your right, in a blink of an eye you'll be longing for these days. I know I do. My oldest is grown now and I have no idea where the years went!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you for the comment! Time goes way too fast!

      Delete