Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hi Mickey

Sally can spot a Mickey from a mile away. She loves to come say hello to this Mickey. It's nice because she doesn't know what putting money in will do, so she's happy with just sitting there.




Do any of you watch Parenthood? I'd highly recommend it. It's my favorite show. It's worth getting Netflix and starting it from the very beginning. Last night was all about parenting teenagers. I guess I'll take Sally's little bit of whininess in order to hold off on the teenager stage as long as possible!  Really, check out Parenthood, Tuesday nights at 9pm.  Next week is the Season Finale I think...

1 comment:

  1. I LOVEEEEEEE Parenthood! I'm going to watch last night's episode at nap time today. Thanks for the reminder :-) And then if I have time, I'll watch One Born Every Minute...have you seen that one yet? If you have Comcast, it's on demand under Lifetime. Check it out, but if Reid is anything like Tom - this will have to be a show you watch alone, with all of your spare time during the day, right?!?! ha.

    ReplyDelete