Thursday, May 20, 2010

I ♥ MN

We have been taking full advantage of this beautiful weather, going for multiple walks a day, eating outside, playing outside, napping outside and the list goes on.

It has been so fun getting Sally dressed each day, now that she gets to wear cute summer clothes.

Reid always says to me, "She isn't your little doll."

My response? "You BET she is!! Every mom dreams of having a little girl to dress her and do her hair!"

We're still waiting on the hair part. Slowly but surely it's coming in. I have also been given the advice that I should take advantage of dressing her in pink frilly things because soon she'll let me know what she thinks of them.

We hope you've been able to get out and enjoy the beautiful days! Daddy comes home tonight..Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home, daddy!!!!!!! We all love you. :) You are also g.pa and Nana's doll. XOXOX

    ReplyDelete