Friday, May 7, 2010

Caregiver Appreciation Day!

To my surprise, today is caregiver appreciation day. Henry and his family surprised me with beautiful yellow tulips! Thank you to Henry and his family for their appreciation, and thank you to Henry for making my job so enjoyable!
Of course I can't forget my other joy! My mini Miss Mauer :) Go Twins!

Enjoy your chilly weekend! Ours will be filled with lots of celebration for Sally's birthday, my cousin is getting married, and all the wonderful mothers in our life! Check back tomorrow for Sally's first year video!

1 comment:

  1. Greetings, Sally girl! :) You look so fantastic in your Joe Mauer shirt. What an adorable Twin's fan!. Your friend, Henry, and his family sure love you and your mommy. I can imagine the flowers are very pretty like you and your momma. I can tell Henry likes your house because of the smile on his face. Have a wonderful day tomorrow, big girl!! #1 Happy birthday, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete