Thursday, April 29, 2010

Make New Friends, But Keep The Old Ones...

We celebrated Reid's birthday last night with having a BBQ with some wonderful friends! Sorry for cutting some of your heads off, I was trying to get the 2-5 of the cupcakes :) Thank you for your wonderful friendship!

Sally made a new friend yesterday! It was our first full day with Henry and it went very well! I was nervous about how Sally would react and if she'd cry all day because of jealousy. She had one of her best days! She learned to crawl around and climb up on things she's never climbed on before. She wasn't doing it to be naughty, she was having a lot of fun! Every time Henry would make a little noise she was so interested! When she'd wake up from her naps she'd look all around until she could find him. I hope this great behavior continues!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun time you must have had with all your friends!! Very cute, Ms. elementary on the 2-5 cupcake thing! :)
    Oh my gosh, does Sally look so grown up and mature and proud to be by Henry. That is way precious. I am sure she is so proud to be his helper. Peace~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look too cool for school with my sunglasses on, sorry! I should have taken them off for the photo. :) Thanks for having us over, it was fun! I am only bummed I didn't wake Sally up or arrive on time so I could see her. :)

    ReplyDelete