Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy 11 months!

Sally turned 11 months today! I can't believe how quickly the time keeps going! I keep telling Reid, I don't know how I'm going to handle it when I know it's our last one. It's a good thing we have a while before we have to worry about that!

Sally is learning new things each and everyday. Some of the things she does, now that she's 11 months: says hi, blows kisses, waves bye bye, does a funny face, knows "no no no" and thinks it's funny, army crawl, loves to stand and walk along the edge of things, gives a cheesy/charming smile to strangers in the store...and many more. She continues to laugh and bring more joy to our lives than we could have ever imagined! We love you oh so much Sally girl!

The video below is what happens at our house on Tuesdays and Thursdays when it's nap time, but Uncle Joe Joe stops by for a visit in between his classes. If he hears the slightest noise he insists he must go in to see her...I love her little feet kicking in the air

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Sally ! G. pa here ~ You are so beautiful ! Happy 11 months old, princess ~ Eager to see you soon. Know that g. pa will play with you whenever you wish, so get your games on and let me know. :)

    ReplyDelete