Friday, February 26, 2010

Nanny Cam

For my birthday I told my brother all he needed to get me was a free night of babysitting. He came on Wednesday so Reid and I could grab dinner and a movie. When we got home and he was walking out the door he said, "Be sure to check out the video we made."

Apparently right after we left he started doing this with Sally. He's saying "dancing dancing dancing dancing..." He said she was laughing even harder before he started recording! How fun would it have been to record the whole evening of him babysitting?!

Thanks Joe Joe for watching Sally, it's great knowing she has so much fun with you when we're not around. You're welcome to come back anytime!

2 comments:

  1. I would've loved to have the camera turned around so we could see Joey entertaining Sally!! So funny!! Love, Mom/Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah hahaha! What is he saying? Sounds like "Mashed Potatoes, Mashed Potatoes, Mashed Potatoes!" haha, love it!

    ReplyDelete