Thursday, February 6, 2020

Little Things Mean the Most to Me

Thank you for all of the extra love on my 36th Birthday! It was a great day filled with simple favorites!

A few days before my birthday I hosted a planning meeting for our Women's Retreat at our parish. My friends insisted on providing a birthday meal with all of my favorites, so thoughtful!


My view out the door to the gym

 a perfect one for me! Joyful Gratitude!
 "My peeps"
 Miraculous Medal I have been eyeing
 One of our Favorite songs on the radio before school drop off


 Coffee and Treats with some of my favorites!
 Little love notes
 Birthday Cupcakes from Kari!
 Carefree Timelessness with my loves


 He always does a great job of making me feel extra special
 A gift from my friend Laura, that has so much meaning behind it. Simple answer is DELIGHT is my word for the year.
 Sweet friend Ashley brought my favorite cake (angel food with strawberries) to our Trivia Night Table
 my one request, a family picture! These are my peeps and I'm SO very grateful for them!

God is good, joyful gratitude for another year of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment