Sunday, December 29, 2019

Mason's 1st time Skating

Reid took all 4 kiddos ice skating at our Rec Center.  Mom went for a run and met them there.  Sally upgraded to Mom's skates and don't mind Mason's pink skates.  He has 3 older sisters and they'll fit him for two days before he's on to the next pair :)




Slow and steady wins the race! [VIDEO]


WhoaHoo Craigy is a rockstar!
 "I want a picture with Mom"
 We got a new shelf for Mason's room to keep up with the organizing of all of his trucks and cars and army guys and dinosaurs.  I love it! It was a tight squeeze to bring it home.  Some day soon, Mason will upgrade to a Big Boy bed.  Mama's just got to build up the courage to take down the crib after it has been up for 11 years!!! To be fair, this is the longest a C-Mile Sib has been in a crib, we've always been prepping or welcoming another baby at this point....Bittersweet
 We've been enjoying this new game, I'm sure many of you have heard of it or already have it KANOODLE
 I got to sneak away for a quick bit yesterday to cash in an Anniversary gift.  An hour Facial.  It was AMAZING!! Thank you Craigy! I left with plenty of time to spare as earlier in the day the roads were glare ice.  Luckily by the time I left they were just wet.  It allowed me time to sit in the peaceful Lobby reading up on my new Saint for this year. Saint Michael the Archangel.  Do you pick a Saint for each year? This is my 3rd year and I love it.  I also pray about a word for the year.  This year God is giving me two, HARMONY and DELIGHT.

To Select your Saint for the year, click HERE

To Select your Word for the year, click HERE

Happy almost New Year!! Whoop Whoop for an EVEN year 2020!! and a leap year!


No comments:

Post a Comment