Tuesday, October 16, 2012

10 months!

Holy Cow, time is flying by.  I'm "haunted" by that ticker on the side, my baby, inching closer to being ONE!!

I can't believe she's already 10 months old, yet at the same time I can't remember our life without this sweet sweet girl!

She has pulled herself up, only once, and it was on a toy.  She loves to hang like this for a few minutes when she first wakes up.

She doesn't sleep with bows on.  Mommy was getting her ready for her 10 month photo shoot ;)

She has 6 teeth, 4 on top and 2 on the bottom

She'll crawl backwards on all fours, very close to going forward

"I'm gonna get em"

"Got 'em!"

No more baby food! She LOVES Chicken and Grapes--she's not a picky eater at all!

Only nurses twice a day

She's scared of Dogs

She can do/understand the signs for more, all done and eat

I love you forever, Baby Girl! Happy 10 months!!

xo,
Mommy ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment