Thursday, July 14, 2011

Curlers and Do-Rags??


I sent this picture to Reid at work, with the subject, "Because I can."  Remember, he likes to tell me she's not my doll who I get to dress up every day.  He doesn't quite understand the mom-daughter thing.  That's ok, we still love him. However, he often is the one to pick out the cute girlie clothes, so he's sucked in to the girl thing just as much as me, he just doesn't know it :)

So, we played dress up with curlers the other day, because we could.

Then he went and did this...because he could...the father-daughter thing :)


Long story short? Sally is way loved and way exposed to all walks of life, especially with the crazy parents she's been blessed with :)

4 comments:

  1. Hilarious, this made me laugh! Saw the top picture in my news feed and had to scroll down to see the other one, so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This had me laughing out loud. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are far from crazy:) Good parents...that's what you are. :)

    ReplyDelete