Monday, March 29, 2010

We're Baaaack!

How was it? Wonderful!

How was Sally? A-MA-ZING! Seriously, I don't think she could have done anything to be a better little girl, and, she even popped her first tooth!


The flight out there was my mom, Lucy, Sally, and I, (I know, what were we thinking)? As we were boarding the plane we got the looks of, "Oh boy, two babies, I hope they don't sit near us, they'll be crying the entire time..." Well, we proved EVERYONE wrong, even with a THREE hour delay. Yep, three hours.

We boarded the plane and sat with two infants for two hours still at the terminal. Something to do with a light in the cockpit that wasn't working. When it was all said and done, we (the entire plane) had to get off, go to a new gate and get on a new plane. By the time we took off, we should have been landing in Florida. But, as I said before, the girls were perfect. In all honesty, they were better than some of the adult passengers.

They charmed everyone. As we waited to get the stroller at the gate after the flight, people kept commenting on how wonderful the girls were, how cute they were, and were they twins? One guy turned to my mom and said, "Wow Grandma, you deserve a medal or something!" My mom responded with, "No, how about just a drink."

Our return flight was just my mom, Sally and I. It was great, we even got in 30 minutes early! Daddy couldn't have been more excited!

Below are a few pictures from the flights. You'll get more Florida pictures throughout the week!
Waiting to hear if they can fix the light

Plane number two, waiting to take off
It's 11 pm, waiting for our luggage....
On our way home, can't wait to see Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment