Saturday, August 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma!!

Dearest Grandma,
Happy Birthday Grandma! I wish I could see you today and give you some birthday hugs and kisses! I also want to thank you for being such a fabulous mom to my mom. Everything she learned, she learned from you! She tells me each night that she hopes she can be as great of a mother as you are to her! She loves you very much and looks up to you! She appreciates you even more, now that she's a mom and is experiencing motherhood first hand! Thank you for all that you do for us!


"We love you forever, we love you for always, as long as your living my grandma (mom) you'll be"

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday 'Auntie Peggy!' :) Love the birthday signs Jackie!!! Now, if I could just get my blog up and running I can join you all! I have a 'family website' started...just not fully launchable yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my little Sally Ann! You are such a precious, beautiful little girl and grandma is very excited for her next visit with you. You are growing too fast and grandma just wants to rock and cradle you forever and ever. Just look at your mommy and see how fast time goes. It doesn't seem like that long ago that I was rocking and cradling her. Give her lots of love and happiness forever and ever Sally, just like she does to me!!

    ReplyDelete